Sure, there’s the Queen of England and the Queen of Hearts. But there’s also Blair Waldorf AKA Queen Of The Upper East Side. Whether you’ve seen a rerun episode of Gossip Girl while you were spring cleaning or you binge-watched a few seasons over Winter break, you probably know that Blair is more than just her headbands and hostility: she’s the ultimate fashionista. You’re either a Blair or a Serena but God knows we all want to be both. Here are just 20 (out of a million, probably) times Blair Waldorf’s preppy-seductress style made you swoon:
1) Season 1, Episode 2 “The Wild Brunch”: Usually stifled by bright colors and mismatched patterns, in Gossip Girl’s second episode, Blair opted for a monochromatic look with a fabric belted white eyelet dress (by Thread Social) and black patterned tights with a signature black headpiece.
2) Season 1, Episode 4 “Bad News Blair”: Pairing a girly floral dress (from Milly) with black tights and black-and-white Oxford shoes, Blair blends girly with preppy.
4) Season 1, Episode 18 “Much I Do About Nothing”: In the season finale of Gossip Girl’s first season, Blair pairs two of her favorite styles–bright colors and pattern mixing–together with green heels, a floral dress, bright yellow bag, and a Diane Von Furstenberg jacket (which you can snag a copy of on eBay).
5) Season 2, Episode 1 “Summer Kind Of Wonderful”: For the season 2 premiere’s White Party, Blair chose a Marc Jacobs bandage dress that fit like a glove (score yours at Tradesy), matching it with Chloé slingbacks, a clutch, and white accessories.
6) Season 2, Episode 1 “Summer Kind Of Wonderful”: For Blair’s mid-day date with Marcus, she chose a fun and flirty Alice + Olivia belted floral dress (buy yours secondhand from Tradesy), matching wedge sandals, and a Kate Spade tote.
7) Season 2, Episode 25 “The Goodbye Gossip Girl”: Blair’s season finale look included a gold rope headband, a metallic gold bow blouse by David Szeto, a Nanette Lepore coat and bright yellow shoes for an added pop.
8) Season 3, Episode 3 “The Lost Boy”: Unusually dressed-down and baring skin, Blair matches her Marc Jacobs skirt with a lavender Yaya Aflalo ruffled tanktop (get yours on eBay) and some cute accessories.
9) Season 3, Episode 6 “Enough About Eve”: Blair went full-on movie star glam with a gorgeous deep purple Reem Acra gown and black opera gloves.
10) Season 3, Episode 8 “The Grandfather Part II”: Most of us just wear jeans and a sweater to school but Blair experiments with texture, wearing a brocade Valentino coat, a metallic Oscar De La Renta dress, and quilted Chanel crossbody.
12) Season 4, Episode 15 “It-Girl Happened One Night”: Seeing Blair in pants instead of a dress is rare but when it happens, it’s a scene-stealer, especially wearing a gold Balmain blazer and Stella McCartney trousers.
14) Season 5, Episode 6 “I Am Number Nine”: In typical Blair fashion, she pairs a Moschino silk shirt (buy it secondhand on eBay) with a Carlos Miele skirt and neon mesh sandals (get a pair from eBay).
17) Season 6, Episode 3 “Dirty Rotten Scandals”: Blair’s look this episode was pretty princess as she matched a RED Valentino chiffon dress with zebra print heels and floral earrings by Alexis Bittar.
18) Season 6, Episode 5 “Monstrous Ball”: Blair channeled her favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, with her brown-and-orange outfit, consisting of a Jason Wu dress, Giada Forte cardigan, and chevron handbag.
All photos courtesy of blairfashion.blogspot.com