Who? Aqy, a 24 year old fashion/beauty/lifestyle blogger (check out her blog: Skinny Decxf Latte)
First she studied film, but a few years later, Singapore-based fashion blogger Aqy is a full-time fashionista and part-time video editor. Citing both quirky cute things (think Disney and kawaii) and dark grunge as her inspirations, Aqy is able to blend 90s cool-girl with effortless femininity. Check out our favorite looks from this fashionista here and read below for a special style Q&A with Aqy!
- First, can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog? I’m Aqy, a Singapore-based blogger. I blog about my personal style mostly, but sometimes I like to blog about beauty, lifestyle and travel as well. I am a huge advocate of alternative fashion/makeup and J-culture.
- Describe your style in 3 words. Quirky, alternative, monochromatic.
- Which 3 items in your closet would you not be able to live without? Leather/denim jacket, skinny jeans, and a maxi dress.
- What is the most surprising item in your wardrobe? UNIF vapor hat. It may not be really surprising for me to have, but sadly I didn’t get to wear the hat so much since it’s worn out.
- Name your favorite model, your favorite designer, and your favorite fashion blogger. Allison Harvard from ANTM Cycle 12 (she’s the one with the big eyes!), no , Luanna of Le Happy