Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with award show season? There’s nothing I love more than drooling over all the incredible looks that stun on the Red Carpet, so last night’s SAG Awards were perfect for fashion-binging. So many killer looks were on display and tons of trends showed up too (pantsuits, colorful stripes, and floral motifs are just a few). We all know how much I love glitter and glamour so it’s no surprise that these are my top 15 favorite looks at the 2017 SAG Awards…
1) Elizabeth Rodriguez wearing Paolo Sebastian (Getty Images): The OITNB star took home the gold last night with her fellow cast members and she totally slayed while doing so. Her shimmering cape gown with a plunging neckline looked gorgeous paired with her old Hollywood-style hair and minimal makeup.
2) Shannon Purser wearing Christian Siriano (Getty Images): Everybody’s favorite Stranger Things star, Barb, looked beautifully classic in an off-the-shoulder black gown with large tulle skirt and a pop of red lipstick.
3) Gina Rodriguez wearing PatBo (Getty Images): Consistently a fashion winner, Jane The Virgin lead looked lovely in a blush bodycon gown covered in decadent floral and bird embellishments.
4) Melissa Rauch wearing Luisa Beccaria (WireImage): Though her Big Bang Theory alias would be rocking a cardigan and glasses, Rauch kept it pretty in pink with a blush eyelet gown and satin pink clutch.
5) Naomie Harris wearing Lanvin (Getty Images): Nominee for Moonlight, Harris looked incredible in a silky striped jumpsuit with loose black fabric, a silver strap across her chest, and flowers pinned at her shoulder.
6) Evan Rachel Wood wearing custom Altuzarra (WireImage): Westworld star Wood looked chic in a blue velvet suit with leather lapels, perfectly fitted to her body, and black accessories.
7) Yara Shahidi in Naeem Khan (Getty Images): The young Blackish star looked super cool in a colorful striped gown with a high-collar, flowing pleats and elegant silver jewelry.
8) Zuri Hall wearing Aloura (WireImage): TV personality Hall opted for a gorgeous golden gown with a subtle slit, decked out in glimmering metallic details.
9) Sofia Vergara wearing Zuhair Murad (WireImage): Usually the hilarious Modern Family star rocks curve-hugging gowns, but this time she wore a sparkly strapless mini dress with intricate silver jewelry.
10) Taraji P. Henson wearing Reem Acra (WireImage): The Hidden Figures star took home an award along with her fellow cast, but her gorgeous purple gown full of embellishments was award-winning too.
11) Kirsten Dunst wearing Christian Dior (WireImage): The actress was all smiles in a pretty white gown full of little ruffly stripes and a killer statement necklace.
12) Chrissy Teigen wearing DSquared2 (WireImage): Gorgeous and hilarious Chrissy rocked a menswear-influenced long-sleeved gown, belted at the waist, with a high leg slit and flowy ombre hair.
13) Natalia Dyer wearing Miu Miu (Getty Images): The Stranger Things star looked lovely in a form-fitting red gown with pretty pink flowers dotting the straps and bust.
14) Janelle Monáe wearing Chanel (FilmMagic): The talented singer and actress turned heads with this totally amazing Chanel dress full of intricate details like ruffles, flowers, stripes, sheer, and so much more.
15) Bryce Dallas Howard wearing Dress The Population (Getty Images): Nominated for her role in a Black Mirror episode, Howard wore a figure-flattering $300 dress shining with red sparkles and a pretty necklace.
See any dresses that are a hit or a miss? Let me know what you think in the comments!