In the world of fashion, inspiration strikes constantly in endless forms. When I need my fashion fix, I scroll Tumblr for detail shots from the runway or style outfits with Polyvore or Covet. These next few days, I’ll be obsessively refreshing Vogue for NYFW coverage. These avenues for watching fashion unfold are always perfect and I can’t get enough of them, but Instagram is truly a fashion lover’s dream. Watching my peers develop their own personal style through tiny squares they share with the world is a humbling privilege because it’s a unique form of creative expression. Whether I’m oohing and aahing over a famous fashion blogger’s killer front-row look or loving the way a new blogger styled her flatlay, I know that we’re all connected through our love of fashion, so scrolling my Instagram feed gets my heart pumping and my mind racing with new ideas for my own wardrobe and an appreciation for how women express themselves and share their stories through their thoughtful fashion choices. Today, I’m celebrating 15 amazing girl bosses with impeccable style and personalities to match!
1. Queen of Accessorizing (Nika of Diwa Doll): Every day, Diwa Doll shows me the endless options for fashion creativity. She rocks decadent jewel tones and plays with color like she’s the human representation of a 64 pack of crayons. She makes everything she wear look so effortlessly lovely that I immediately want to try it for myself. In addition to her inimitable style, she’s also a great creative writer. Her blog features personal stories, letters to certain people, and stream-of-consciousness writing that inspires and empowers.
2. Queen of Femme-Chic (Ramya of My Eclectic Lifestyle): My fellow fashion lover and Instabuddy Ramya is super sweet and always looks chic. She’s mastered the art of layering, able to pair gorgeous pieces together without looking busy. You can catch her mixing feminine and edgy in structured blazers, pretty pink details, and deep cranberry lipstick. She has a lust for life and can make anybody smile when she shares it.
3. Queen of Color (Courtney of Color Me Courtney): I’m convinced that Courtney is the cutest person in the world. Every single one of her pictures is so vibrant and full of life, bursting with smiles and colors. She has a knack for putting together happy, cozy outfits and she maintains her blog in the same way, sharing fun posts that delight her readers.
4. Queen of The Girl Bosses (Sarah of Sassy Red Lipstick): One of the very first fashion bloggers I followed was Sarah. Her style is ridiculously amazing and she knows how to dress her body. She’s all about empowering women and repping body positivity, which is a huge plus, and she looks fabulous in metallics, detailed collars, and luxe coats. Her blog is jampacked with gorgeous style pics and helpful information for bloggers, too.
5. Queen of Details (Adrienne of Beyond The Exterior): I’ve been drawn to Adrienne’s passion for fashion since I found her blog on Twitter. She has such an enthusiasm for style and it’s so fun to see the looks she puts together. She’s amazing at layering cool pieces and her detail shots are to die for.
6. Queen of Coats (Dina of Dina’s Days): I love the way Dina tackles every single element of fashion, posting creative style posts on her blog all the time. She has such an eye for gorgeous coats, pairing colorful peacoats or bold capes with a big smile and a statement purse. She always looks chic in layers.
7. Queen of Pattern-Mixing (N. Linda of LynLaBelle): Linda knows how to make a statement with style. She has a gift for mixing and matching patterns, styling stripes with polka dots for a textured look and topping it all off with bright accessories like a great lipstick or fun necklace.
8. Queen of Color (Jennifer of Style Charade): It’s almost ridiculous how amazing Jenn is at putting together outfits. Whether she’s rocking colorful stripes or a coat draped elegantly over a pretty dress, her signature style tops off with a pair of killer sunglasses. Her blog is perfect for scoring all her looks.
9. Queen of Cool Vintage (Stephi of Rags & Grace): Nobody could possibly look cooler than Stephi, always looking hip and fabulous in 70s inspired floral, an amazing shoe collection, and pretty purses. She totally slays and her blog is also amazing for binge-reading.
10. Queen of OOTDs (Gabrielle of Pink & Gabulous): Every day, I look forward to seeing Gabrielle’s OOTD. She puts together cute, colorful, professional looks made up of blouses, fitted trousers, and bright blazers that look amazing on her. She even has a fashionable blog too.
11. Queen of Pink (Mikayla of MAK Style): I always thought I was the reigning queen when it comes to pink and sparkles, but Mikayla is my style twin. I’m head-over-heels obsessed with every single thing she wears and her blog is a treasure trove of all the quirky cute clothes I’m dying to score.
12. Queen of Business Casual (Maggie of Our Style In Progress): I love seeing all of Maggie’s amazing finds. Her shoe collection is to die for, she wears stripes like they were invented just for her, and pairs sweaters-with-trousers perfectly. She also has a cute blog.
13. Queen of Sleek Chic (Vyom of Panache Mania): No matter what Vyom is wearing, she looks crazy chic. She slays in cool black-and-white pairings, always accessorizing with a fabulous bag, but she even looks lovely in bright pops of color. Her blog shares even more of her great style.
14. Queen of Effortless Style (Rochelle of Pretty Yellow Things): Rochelle could be wearing a trashbag and she would look beautiful. I’m so envious of the way she wears color and pretty tops with ease, confidence, grace, and beauty. Her blog is equally worth obsessing over too.
15. Queen of Cool Quirk (Jennifer of Red Soles & Red Wine): Rocking red-hot dresses or a cute detailed sweater, Jennifer makes anything look good, especially when she has amazing accessories like a pom-pom clutch or tassel earrings to match (her own designs). Her blog is the perfect lookbook for her cool style.
Thanks to these killer queens for inspiring me every day! Let me know in the comments who your favorite fashion bloggers are and why their style inspires you.